The first Monday of each month we will open from 9:00 am to 4 pm in The community room Tesco Extra Trowbridge with the following activities:-
- 9:30 am to 12 pm Meditation, Mindfulness and me
A course covering different types of meditation and the benefits to finding a daily practice,
- 12 pm to 1 pm bring your lunch and join us for a chat an ideal time for support staff and those interested in joining the group can come and chat and find out more.
- 1pm to 4pm mindful colouring and other activities.
The first Wednesday of each month we open at from 9:30 am till 12 pm in The community room Tesco Extra Trowbridge with the men’s group.
- We are going to start a men’s only group, activities will be at the group’s purview and dictated by the needs and wants of the group.
The third Monday of each month we open from 1 pm to 5 pm in The community room Tesco Extra Trowbridge with Knit and Natter.
- Bring your own knitting or crocheting and join us for a coffee and a chat, whether you’re a season knitter / crocheter or you just want to learn our group member will help you so come along a learn a new skill / hobby.
Every Thursday we have an Art session at Town Hall Trowbridge
- Thanks to the support of Town Hall Arts we have a dedicated art space and we are slowly building up supplies. We will also be looking for Artists to come in a give demonstration and tutorials to the group.
- We also intend to have an exhibition of the work created with the group
Our remaining sessions the second Monday of each month 1:30 pm to 5 in The community room Tesco Extra Trowbridge all other Mondays unless stated are 1 pm to 5 pm in The community room Tesco Extra Trowbridge will either be open sessions with no fixed activities or Group Member lead session or visit and talk by external agencies.
Thursday at The Town Hall
Trowbridge Service Users Group is dedicated to improving mental and actively encourage group members to make arrangements for social get-together’s outside group meetings and will arrange information to be shared.